- This event has passed.
RESULTS Action Call – March 2017
26/03/2017 @ 3:30 pm - 4:30 pm
Join RESULTS volunteers around the country for one hour of inspiration, information and action!
Our guest speaker this month is Advocacy Expert Anita Tang.
Anita Tang an independent advocacy advisor and campaign coach, and one of Australia’s most respected public health campaigners. Until recently, she spent 12 years at Cancer Council NSW as Manager, Policy & Advocacy and Director of Health Strategies. She has played a leading role in securing federal and state government support around tobacco control, cancer screening, and support for cancer survivors. Previously she worked with the Community Services Commission of NSW. Anita has a Bachelor of Arts, and a Masters in Administrative Law and Policy, both from the University of Sydney. She was awarded a Fellowship for the Stanford University Executive Program for Non-profit leaders, and completed the Harvard Kennedy School program on Leading Organizing and Action.
There are 2 ways to join the call:
- Go along to your local group’s meeting. To be put in touch with them, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dial in from home
- 3:30pm AEDT on Sunday, March 26. Remember your time zone might be different.
- Dial the relevant number for your city, followed by Conference ID 707690#
- Adelaide (SA) 08 7070 0600
- Brisbane (QLD) 07 3177 2900
- Canberra (ACT) 02 6171 0500
- Darwin (NT) 08 7999 7500
- Gold Coast (QLD) 07 5699 8600
- Hobart (TAS) 03 6111 0700
- Launceston (TAS) 03 6388 8200
- Melbourne (VIC) 03 9999 5000
- Perth (WA) 08 6555 0600
- Sydney (NSW) 02 8999 0900