The RESULTS Australia’s National Conference was held at the National Centre for Indigenous Excellence, Sydney over the weekend of 15-16 June.
When: Starting 11am Saturday 15 June and finishing 5pm Sunday 16 June.
Where: National Centre of Indigenous Excellence, 166 – 180 George Street, Redfern, Sydney
- Rev. Tim Costello, Executive Director of Micah and Chair of Community Council Australia
- Lucy Bloom, Award Winning Leader, Speaker, Consultant and Author
- Dr Lucica Ditiu, Executive Director of the Stop TB Partnership
- Associate Professor Helen Evans, Former Deputy CEO at Gavi, The Vaccine Alliance and Former Deputy Executive Director of the Global Fund
- Sharon Claydon, Member for Newcastle, NSW, Australian Labor Party
- Greg Bloomfield, Veteran Expert at guiding and influencing government and National Network Coordinator of the Australian Voters Network
Bill Bowtell, Executive Director of Pacific Friends of the Global Fund
Rob Irving, Lead Pitch Coach at The Funding Network
Maree Nutt, Former CEO of RESULTS Australia
Murray Proctor, Executive Director of the Foundation for Effective Markets and Governance and Former First Assistant Secretary at AusAID
Chris Franks, Chair of RESULTS Board
Building Our Power to End Poverty
Under the theme of ‘Building our Power to end Poverty’, volunteers and speakers from across Australia will assemble to share and learn their insights, best practices and innovative solutions to address global poverty.
The RESULTS National Conference 2019 will address how we as citizens can work together to make sure that international development efforts reach everyone, no matter where they live, to meet agreed global goals.
Why you should attend
By joining our 2019 National Conference, Building our Power to end Poverty, you will:
- get the most up-to-date information on global poverty issues from national and international experts
- learn new techniques and refine your skills for advocating with parliamentarians and the media
- be inspired by leading changemakers with decades of experience
- meet Australian Members of Parliament and speak out about global poverty
- build relationships and network with like-minded advocates.
The 2019 Conference brings an exciting mix of discussions and conversations, social events, skill-building workshops and meetings with Members of Parliament (MPs).
Hear from inspiring keynote speakers and discuss exciting topics on the latest developments in politics and global health challenges. Share and develop new skills in strategic advocacy and communications and gain firsthand knowledge from parliamentary insiders.