Are you social media savvy?
You can help highlight Australia’s positive contribution to global immunisation efforts and keep up momentum for further Australian investment in the lead up to the Gavi replenishment in January.
Take a photo of yourself and your friends with the #Oz4Gavi droplet and share on Twitter and Facebook. You can use one of our suggested tweets or write your own.
Twitter – use the #hashtags
Main hashtag for Australian supporters: #Oz4Gavi
- Gavi, the Vaccine Alliance @gavi
- ACTION Global Health Partnership @ACTION_tweets
- RESULTS Australia @RESULTS_AU
- Thanks to @gavi, nearly a quarter of a billion children have been immunised across the Asia Pacific region since 2001 #Oz4Gavi
- By 2020, more than 30 million girls will be immunised against cervical cancer using the Australian developed HPV vaccine #vaccineswork
- Thanks to @gavi, nearly 51 million children have been immunised in the Asia Pacific with the 5-in-1 pentavalent vaccine #Oz4Gavi
- Australia plays an important role in promoting #childhealth and #vaccinations with @gavi #Oz4Gavi
- .@gavi promotes #equality and prevents child deaths #Oz4Gavi
- With Australia’s support, @gavi is on track to immunise half a billion children by 2015 = an estimated 6 million lives saved #Oz4Gavi
- Last year, #Laos became the 1st South-East Asian nation to introduce pneumococcal and HPV vaccines with @gavi support
- Increased vaccination coverage in S-E Asia has significantly reduced the number of deaths of children under 5 #vaccineswork #Oz4Gavi
- #Vaccines is one of the biggest public health victories in human history. #Oz4Gavi #vaccineswork
- Together, we can help make #vaccineswork for millions more children around the globe #Oz4Gavi
- Vaccine preventable diseases kill 1.5 million children under the age of 5 every year, we can help by supporting @gavi #Oz4Gavi