2020 RESULTS Leadership Awards
Each year RESULTS recognises the support of Advocates, Parliamentarians, journalists, media organisations and partner organisations that have made a contribution to achieving our vision of an end to extreme poverty.
This year the Leadership awards are on Thursday 5 November in person (COVID19 restrictions permitting) and virtually via Zoom. The RESULTS Leadership Awards recognise significant, substantial and sustained leadership to say thank you and to help raise the profile of our work and our importance in raising Australian voices to end extreme poverty.
Nominating a person or organisation for an award.
The Board have appointed a Nominations Committee which invites RESULTS advocates, Board members and Staff to nominate an individual or organisation in one or more of the following categories following the criteria below:
- Advocate – More than 12 months
- Advocate – Less than 12 months
- Journalist or Media organisation
- Not for Profit Partner Organisation
- Sponsor or corporate partner
The Board will consider all nominations and reserves the right to make multiple awards or no awards in any category, in any given year.
Aim of awards.
The aims of the awards are to:
- Reward and acknowledge major support of advocates, parliamentarians, journalists, media organisations and partner organisations
- Share stories of the contribution of significant supporters with the broader RESULTS supporters and the Australian community
- To raise the profile and brand of RESULTS with the community
The awards will consist of:
- A plaque
- A letter of congratulation
We invite you, our Advocates, Board, and Staff to nominate an individual or organisation in one or more of the following categories by September 24 2020.
2019 Leadership Awards
The RESULTS Australia Leadership Awards in 2019 were a great success.
Nominations came from Advocates, Staff and Board members of RESULTS and we thank everyone nominated for their substantial contribution to our advocacy and efforts to increase investment in Australian aid to combat the medical and economic ravages of polio, TB and childhood under-nutrition.