RESULTS 2019 National Conference
June 15 - June 16
It is with great excitement that you’re invited to RESULTS Australia’s National Conference being held at the National Centre for Indigenous Excellence, Sydney over the weekend of 15 – 16 June.
When: Saturday 15 June and Sunday 16 June
Where: National Centre of Indigenous Excellence, 166 – 180 George Street, Redfern, Sydney
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- Tim Costello, Chief Advocate World Vision Australia and Chair of Community Council Australia
- Dr Lucica Ditiu, Executive Director of the Stop TB Partnership
- Associate Professor Helen Evans, Former Deputy CEO at Gavi, The Vaccine Alliance and Former Deputy Executive Director of the Global Fund
- Tanya Plibersek, Deputy Leader of the Opposition – TBC
- Greg Bloomfield, Veteran Expert at guiding and influencing government and National Network Coordinator of the Australian Voters Network
Bill Bowtell, Executive Director of Pacific Friends of the Global Fund
Rob Irving, Lead Pitch Coach at The Funding Network
- Niamh Kenny, Former Senior Producer of the John Laws Show and Alan Jones Show at Radio 2UE
Building Our Power to End Poverty
Under the theme of ‘Building our Power to end Poverty’, volunteers and speakers from across Australia will assemble to share and learn their insights, best practices and innovative solutions to address global poverty.
The RESULTS National Conference 2019 will address the important topic of how we respond to a changing world to make sure that international development efforts reach everyone, no matter where they live.
Why you should attend
By joining our 2019 National Conference, Building our Power to end Poverty, you will:
- get the most up-to-date information on global poverty issues from national and international experts
- learn new techniques and refine your skills for advocating with parliamentarians and the media
- be inspired by leading changemakers with decades of experience
- meet Australian Members of Parliament and speak out about global poverty
- build relationships and network with like-minded advocates.
The 2019 Conference brings an exciting mix of discussions and conversations, social events, skill-building workshops and meetings with Members of Parliament (MPs). Hear from inspiring keynote speakers and discuss exciting topics on the latest developments in politics and global health challenges. Share and develop new skills in strategic advocacy and communications and gain firsthand knowledge from parliamentary insiders.
We want to ensure that as many advocates as possible can attend our conference— regardless of their financial situation. If you have financial constraints that would be a barrier to you attending, we encourage you to submit a Gap Funding Application.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
We hope to see you there.