RESULTS is working hard to see a world without poverty where:
- everyone has equal opportunity to fulfil their own potential, and to live in safety, with sufficiency, dignity and freedom
- all people will have adequate food and nutrition, and access to basic services including health, education, safe water and sanitation, and credit; and
- all communities and individuals will live in harmony with each other and with the environment.
RESULTS is democracy in action. We know that together with our volunteers and partners we are making a big difference as we advocate for an increase in Australian aid for programs that are high impact and cost effective, and for policy changes that will bring sustainable improvements to the lives of the world’s poorest people.
However our vision will not be achieved tomorrow.
It is true that we have celebrated some huge improvements in the last few decades. For instance, the number of children dying before they reach five has dropped by over half since 1990. Polio is on track to be eradicated in the next five years, measles is well on the way to elimination, and there are 10 million more girls in school today than there was in 2003.
But there is still a lot of work to be done and by leaving a gift to us in your will, we will continue our efforts and keep our successes coming – lives depend on it.
Your family are the most important people to consider first when writing your will. After leaving gifts and making provision for your family and loved ones RESULTS would welcome your gift.
Do you have questions?
- Click here for more information or contact our Board Chair Chris Franks (details above).
- Click here for wording to use in your will
- Forms of Bequest for Lawyers