RESULTS Annual General Meeting 2017 – All welcome
It’s time to take stock of the year that’s been and plan ahead for the one coming up.
If you are a financial member of RESULTS International (Australia) Inc, you are eligible to vote at the AGM.
Call for Nominations
In accordance with the Constitution, nominations are sought from interested parties for positions on our Board of Directors.
Prospective Directors may then nominate by completing and submitting a Board Director Nomination Form.
Nominations must be made by 3.00 PM on Wednesday, 24th May 2017.
To nominate for the Board, please click on the links below to access documents:
- Notice of Agenda
- Proxy voting form
- Minutes of the 2016 AGM
- Minutes of the 2016 December EGM
- Annual Report – 2016
- Financial Report
- Board Charter
- Board Member Nomination Form 2017
Join the AGM by calling:
Join online – https://zoom.us/j/6469243921
And/or join by phone – dial 02 8015 2088
Meeting ID 646 924 3921
Joining from your computer over the internet:
- Go to https://zoom.us/j/6469243921
- Follow your computer’s prompts to download and run Zoom. You will only have to download the software once, and it is quite quick to set up. Nonetheless, we recommend doing this well before the next Action Call, in case you have any trouble. This video explains how to get Zoom up and running.
- You will have the option of testing your audio and microphone – well worth doing!
- Connect to audio via your computer when prompted.
- Click Join Meeting.
- When you enter the meeting, you will be muted. Unmute yourself by clicking Unmute in the bottom left-hand corner of the screen when you need to speak.
- If your internet is slow, or you are having any audio issues, you can join by phone by calling 02 8015 2088 and entering Meeting ID 646 924 3921 when prompted.
- You can turn your video on and be visible to others by clicking the Turn On Video button near the bottom left-hand corner of the screen. You can leave video off if you choose (but we’d love to see all your smiling faces if possible!)
- Call 02 8015 2088
We look forward to your participation!