Join the Action Call on Sunday April 30, at 3:30pm AEST, to hear from Adele Neale, Community Organiser at Environment Victoria, and learn all about building relationships.
We have a new platform for our Action Calls, Zoom, and so the dial-in details have changed.
See below for the updated dial-in details.
To join the Action Call…
Join online – https://zoom.us/j/646924392
And/or join by phone – dial 02 8015 2088
Meeting ID 646 924 392
Joining from your computer over the internet:
- Go to https://zoom.us/j/646924392
- Follow your computer’s prompts to download and run Zoom. You will only have to download the software once, and it is quite quick to set up. Nonetheless, we recommend doing this well before the next Action Call, in case you have any trouble. This video explains how to get Zoom up and running.
- You will have the option of testing your audio and microphone – well worth doing!
- Connect to audio via your computer when prompted.
- Click Join Meeting.
- When you enter the meeting, you will be muted. Unmute yourself by clicking Unmute in the bottom left-hand corner of the screen when you need to speak.
- If your internet is slow, or you are having any audio issues, you can join by phone by calling 02 8015 2088 and entering Meeting ID 646 924 392 when prompted.
- You can turn your video on and be visible to others by clicking the Turn On Video button near the bottom left-hand corner of the screen. You can leave video off if you choose (but we’d love to see all your smiling faces if possible!)
- Call 02 8015 2088
- When prompted, enter Meeting ID 646 924 392
- If you join by phone only, you will not be able to see anything going on in the call, and may not be able to participate in some features, such as Breakout Rooms.